20 October 2012

Busy busy...

I didn't realize how long it had been since I last wrote a blog! I'm sorry! Time really flies by here and you don't even realize it. I feel like I'm living in fast forward.

Work is so busy! I just have so much to do all the time that I physically can't get to all the things on my list. Unfortunately, that means that blogging has been falling off the end of the list every time. But, I'll try to move it further up the priority list - its been far too infrequent.



Despite the busyness, everything has been going well. I've just been chugging along trying to keep up. The people here are so wonderful that I've been having a great time. I couldn't ask for better colleagues! :)



The kids are fun most of the time. Like any school, there are the problem kids, but overall they're alright. The middle school girls like to draw pictures and they have been drawing me! Its so cute! So I've been drawing pictures for them too, which they really love. One of them even painted me a "Thank You" poster after I gave her a drawing. :)



We have a break from school coming up - FINALLY! It's been a long haul without any days off. We're planning to use the Thursday and Friday off as teacher work days rather than holidays so that we can try to catch up and get a bit ahead. Then we can actually have some time off regularly in the evenings and on weekends.



Overall, things are going well! Time is flying by!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm an elementary teacher who's looking into teaching internationally, and Turkey is one of my top areas. Thanks for your blog. I love reading it. How did you get into your school?

    ReplyDelete